Discover a unique way to use your imagination and creativity as your learn about the wonderful world of Hawaii! A coloring book with over 50 pages of fun guaranteed to keep you from being bored!
- Draw and color in wild roosters on Kauai
- Brighten up the turtles (honu) as they go for a swim
- Take a ride on the Sugar Cane Train on Maui
- Color in silhouettes of snowboarders on the Big Island
- Add your own hidden treasures on Lanai's Shipwreck Beach
- Recreate the monument of Father Damien
- Fill in the sky behind the famous Diamond Head Crater in Waikiki
- Make magical seahorses and wild parrots come to life
- Give some fish to the hungry Whitetip Reef Shark
- Color and string flowers together to make a beautiful lei
- Create your favorite flavor for a shave ice treat
- Make the spinner dolphins come to life as they leap through the air
- Learn words such as Shaka, Humuhumunukunukuapua'a and Mele Kalikimaka!
Other activities including visiting the humpback whales, Chinaman's Hat, Rabbit Island, a black sand beach, Namaste', the white bengal tiger on the big island and much, much more.
So really, what are you waiting for?
Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
Coloring Hawaii! is a free trial software application from the Kids subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2010-06-05. The program can be installed on iOS.
Coloring Hawaii! (version 2.0) has a file size of 14.26 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.